Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Week in the Life...

I have been in a serious creative rut for a while now - but my sister Christina told me about this project she did called "A Week In The Life". This very creative Oregonian came up with the idea and teaches classes and she has the whole project on her Blog. http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/a-week-in-the-life.html The idea is that you capture your life at a point in time. So you take pictures of everything, and you keep things too (like receipts, pictures your kids bring home, fortune cookie fortunes, etc). Then at the end of the week (or sometime in the future), you scrapbook it all. SO, I thought maybe this would help with my rut and I started it yesterday. So far I LOVE IT!! Here are a couple of pictures from today:




I don't know if I will be able to keep up with posting picutres here every day, but I thought I would let you know what I am doing...and maybe you would want to do it, too!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ankeney Tribe said...

I love all your pictures! And you look good in them, too :-) If I was caught up on my blog, I might put my pics from Week in the Life...guess I should get caught up. That was a good idea to save pictures from the kids...I could just grab any of the millions of pieces of paper from all the different piles and bins and just "say" that they are from that week. They all look alike...shhhh...I didn't say that.