Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Recent Scrapbook Pages

These are the pages I did in Olympia last month. I ended up forgetting ALL my stuff, so I had to re-print my pictures (thank you Wal-Mart!) and buy some paper and embellishments just to get me through (I also borrowed a lot of stuff from Christina and Tina! Thank you!) All things considered, I am really happy with they way these turned out!

The snowflakes came from a whole sheet of this cut-out-fun-stuff. I just cut it to the size I wanted and laid it over the green paper. I love how this looks!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for the creative motivation. You are quite gifted in all things paper. Keep posting your stuff!
Oh, and by the way the 'word verification' I am supposed to type in order to post this comment is... wait for it... 'NASTURDS" No joke. Hilarious!

Oly girl said...

Jennifer - I love the pages. (even though I saw you make them.) Where did you buy the snowflake felt? It is so cute on that page. I just ate the last of the frozen tortilla soup last night and was thinking fondly of our scrap day.

Tina

K.A.M. said...

I love that you are my scrapbooking friend. But I do have a very important question for you. Where do you get the background for your blogs? This one and the one for your family blog are so cute. Talk to you soon, Lisa